- I forgot my password. Where can I go to retrieve it?
If you forgot your password, you can access it by going here
- Your website is not loading completely. What can I do to resolve this issue?
As we transition from our old website or our new website, you may see that some pages do not load completely. Please try clearing your cache and removing the Live365 cookies from your browser. Once you do this, please re-start your browser and re-launch Live365.com.
- I click on the broadcast button but cannot access my broadcast admin pages. What can I do to view these pages?
The broadcast admin pages now pop up in a new window. If you have pop-up blockers enabled on your browser, please click on the “Manage My Broadcast” button to access your admin pages.
- Where is the yellow play button?
The yellow button on our station pages has been removed. To access a station, scroll over the station image and click on it to launch your favorite station.
- How do I share my favorite Live365 station on Facebook, Twitter or by building a widget?
You can click on the share icon to access these options from the player, directory or the station page.
- What players can I use to access Live365?
The new embedded flash player provides access to Live365 stations. VIP members can choose to select a different player to access our stations, such as our Radio365 player
, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, etc. For more information about this setup, please go to this page
- I’m trying to bookmark a page, but it only allows me to bookmark the main Live365.com page.
In order to make listening easier, the new website has the player embedded in the page with frames. Therefore, to bookmark specific pages, you will want to use the bookmark icon that is located towards the top right corner of each page. For Google Chrome users, this option is not currently available.
- What browsers are supported by the new Live365.com?
We recommend that you use IE8 or Firefox to access Live365.com. If you’re using Google Chrome, there are some known issues that may cause some difficulties. In particular, the bookmarks have issues on this browser. We will continue to research solutions for Chrome users. If are using IE6, we do recommend that you upgrade this browser. If you’re using Firefox 3.5x, you will want to upgrade to Firefox 3.6, which you can do by going to getfirefox.com.
- I am a Google Chrome user. When I click on the “BACK” button on my browser, I am taken completely off your site.
Currently, Chrome does not support the bookmark and history features for framed sites. As a result, with our new website, it works best when you click on buttons and links on our site to access other pages on our site. By clicking on the BACK button, you may also interrupt your feed on the player.
- I am a Live365 broadcaster and I noticed that the text in the Broadcaster Comments section is centered. How can I fix this?
Before any text or code, please enter in the tag, <p align=left>. This will align your text normally, instead of centering it.
- What URL should I use so my listeners are directed to my Live365 station page and my station is loaded into the embedded player?
If you have a station with us, you can direct your listeners to www.live365.com/stations/USERNAME?play=1
(where you would replace USERNAME
with your Live365 username for your station). This will direct listeners to your Live365 station page and load up your station in the embedded player. We are working to address this issue, but this is a work-around that is available to you.
- I cannot log into your website, since the log-in box is cut off. What can I do to log-in?
Our website works best when it is viewed with a screen with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels or better. If you are using a lower resolution, you can log in by going to the Live365 login page
- I have a link on my website but it is pointing to a broken page. What can I do to fix this?
This issue is typically caused by an old link that PRO broadcasters are using to direct listeners to their PRO station page. Please make sure you replace your links with one the following:
- I am entering the correct username and password but continue to get an invalid username or password message. What can I do to correct this issue?
If you are logging into www.live365.com and you continue to receive an invalid username or password message, even after you confirm the information for your account, you may want to double check your date settings on your computer. Typically, the date setting is located next to your clock, which is on the bottom right corner for Windows users.
If your date setting is showing a previous date (such as January 1, 2010), this can cause issues with your Live365 log-in. Please correct the date settings and try and log back into Live365.com.
- How can I log into Live365.com with my email address?
You can set your account, so you can log into it with your Live365 username or email address. To set this up, go to http://www.live365.com
and click on the "My Account" link. Here, you will need to select the "Change Email Address" option. Even if you already your email address setup, you will want to update this information again.
***Please note that if you have multiple accounts associated with one email address, the first username that you associate with your email address can only be accessed when you login with your email address
- I am an artist looking to have my music played on Live365, how do I submit my music for programming?
Depending upon how you want to promote your music, you will find different options available. To see the options to promote your music on Live365, please go to the Music Promotion
link at the bottom of the home page