I'm using a Sprint phone and am having issues streaming your stations.
If you have no sound at all (buffers up to 100% and then no sound), please try the following steps:
1. Update your Sprint firmware to the most recent version. (This varies by handsets but generally go into Settings, then System Updates, then Firmware update.) Sprint has had issues in the past where their firmware updates breaking streaming services including Live365, YouTube, and others. If you have Sprint firmware version 3.70, please update your Sprint firmware to fix the issue. If you cannot update your firmware see the other method in #3 below.
2. If updating your firmware doesn't help, from the Live365 app go into More, then Listen Settings, then Streaming Mode and select a different streaming mode.
3. If you have no sound at all for any streaming services (YouTube, Pandora, Slacker, or other) and cannot update your firmware for some reason, there is another more complicated way to reset your Proxy settings by following the steps below:
- Call Sprint technical support and tell them you want to modify your streaming settings and would like to know your MSL number/password. Then continue below. This works to fix many streaming services as well as Live365.
- After you have your MSL number from Step #1, Dial ##3282#
- Choose Edit Mode
- Enter MSL (use MSL number you got from Sprint technical support)
- Choose Advanced
- Change HTTP PD Proxy Port to: 0
- Change HTTP PD Proxy Address to: 0.0.0.0
- Restart the phone and try Live365