Listening with Windows Media Center
One of the devices you can use to listen to Live365 stations is the Windows Media Center. This may be included with your Windows Operating System (XP, Vista, etc). If you have this program installed on your computer, then you can use it to access Live365. For basic setup of Windows Media Center, please visit the Windows Media Center support page.
To access Live365 on your Windows Media Center device, you will want to do the following:
- Log into Live365.com with your Live365 username using Internet Explorer. Be sure and click on the box next to "Remember Me" and do not sign out of your account.
- Launch the Windows Media Center program
- Click on the "Online Spotlight" selection
- Select "Music & Radio"
- Select the "Live365" option
- Browse and launch our stations and enjoy!!!