Listening With Winamp and Windows Media Player
For Live365 VIP members, there are several players you can use to tune into Live365. We support most mainstream players and even many that aren't. There's even a way for Linux users to tune in.
1) Log into www.live365.com with your Live365 username
2) Click the My Account link in the upper right hand corner
3) Click the Listen Settings link
4) Select which player you would like to use
5) Click SAVE at the bottom of the page and you're done
Here are the options currently available to VIP's:
Radio365: If you have Radio365-Desktop installed, it will launch from the browser
Windows Media Player: Be sure to have the latest version installed
Player365 (Flash or WMP): This is the default web-based player
Default Media Player: This will launch your default .mp3 player, whatever it might be. This is the option that Linux users should use.
Real Player: Also known as Real One
Here are a few of the players that currently work with Live365
If you have a free listening account with Live365, you may only be able to use either the embedded Flash or Windows Media Player.