Listen to Live365 Using Player365 and Firefox
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of FireFox.
- Click "Help" on the tool bar and select "Check for Updates"
- If there is an update, install it and re-start FireFox.
2. Click "Tools" on the tool bar and select "Extentions" from the dropdown.
- A window will pop up with all of the extentions that you have installed.
- In the lower right hand corner there is a link "Get More Extentions" click it and a new window (or tab) will open.
3. It will offer you several options, you want to download the "IE Tab" Extention ( here is the direct link https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/ )
4. Once it installs, re-start FireFox.
5. You now have the option of loading the page in an "IE Tab" by right clicking the link.
6. You can set a site, or URL to auto load in an "IE Tab" by clicking the "Tools" drop down on the tool bar and selecting "IE Tab Options"
7. Click on the "Site Filter" tab in the options box.
8. In the "URL:" window at the bottom type " http://www.live365.com" and click "add"
9. Click "OK"
10. Thats it, all done.
Now when you open a Live365 site, it will open in an "IE Tab" and you will no longer have to run two browsers.
Special thanks to Randy of Radio Free Las Vegas for providing these instructions in our forums.