Setting up a live broadcast with Studio365-Live Mac
We do offer a live broadcast tool for Mac users. This tool can be downloaded by going to:
The main features of this tool are:
- Cart 1 & 2: This allows you to pull up one track for each cart, so you can have quicker access to these files to broadcast on your station. This is especially useful for ID files or liners.
- Playlist Channel: This allows you to manage the audio levels for your playlists that you use on your station. You can also play, pause and stop the playlist channel through this feature.
- Mic Channel: This allows you to start up the microphone on your computer, so you can speak over your music, and control the volume. Also, this may also allow you to control the volume for a line-in device, as most Macs have both the microphone and line-in built-in on the same port.
- Output: This will display the track information that you're currently playing on your playlist. It also gives you information about the time left on a track and how much time has elapsed.
- Playlist: Here, you can drag MP3 files into this field so you can play these tracks on your station. You can also re-arrange the tracks in the order of your choice. You also have the ability to Randomize the tracks (which will physically re-order the tracks on your list and your playlist will play in that order) or you can Shuffle the tracks (which will play tracks in a random order).
When you're ready to broadcast, you'll want to click on the Connect button to start your broadcast. A new window will pop up, which will give you more information about your broadcast. It will provide you with your broadcast information, such as the IP:Port your station is broadcasting on, the amount of bytes that have been sent and how long you've been connected. You can also choose to archive a show on this window, so you can record your live show and save it to your computer.
If you have any further questions, please contact Live365 Customer Service.